Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas is Coming Soon!

The holidays are arriving quickly! I have been spending lots of money to get my family and friends the presents they deserve. On Thanksgiving lots of family members were asking to see my Christmas. Since I have many levels of family, I need to have multiple lists. I have promised to put one one my Christmas lists on here so that it is easily reached.


So here we go....


1. White Christmas the movie


2. 500 Days of Summer the movie


3. vintage Christmas things like ornaments, elves, Santas


4. lockets


5. Some Like It Hot the movie


6. Brass mallet


7. rawhide mallet


8. sheets of metal (copper and brass to make jewelry)


9. Warped tour Colorado tickets (2)


10. Visa gift card


11. Kid Cudi cd with "Erase Me" on it


So there are just some ideas. Keep in mind, I like things from thift stores and flea markets.
Well I have already set up my Christmas trees and they look amazing. I also went to a White Elephant party and ended up with a badass coconut pirate! It is AMAZING! Hope everyone's holidays are going well. Eat lots of cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment