Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Zoo




So today I went to work, hung out with my friend Emily, but in the end I went home to my family. My family, which is rather like a zoo, consists of four dogs, a German Shepard and three Shih Tzus, two Red- Eared Slider turtles, two Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches, and one lovely cricket. The German Shepard's name is Finley Majestic. The Shih Tzus's names (in order from oldest to youngest) are Teko Oswalt, Riley Diamond, and Keisha Boo La.


The turtles are named Havok; who was named after the lead singer of A.F.I. (Davey Havok); and the other is named Bumble after the abominable snowman in Rudolph the Red- Nosed Reindeer.


My cockroaches are named Ludwig Von Charles and the other is named Santa Vlasic. And last but not least is my cricket that was saved from my previous school, and her name is Gladys Poster! All of my animals may be hectic but damn aren't they cute?!



No comments:

Post a Comment